Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Noks


hi guyz!!

today im gonna talk about my noks..i love them very much..they're frenz dat cud never be replaced.. fendy is my x-classmat at TiPD..we've been very close since school till now..while apat is fendy's ofismate and we've met several times till we've become good frenz..they're such a good frenz..we went out thousand times n my BF doesnt even know..haha..jahat aku kn..it's not dat im cheating him it juz dat he'll mad at me if i always hangout wit my noks..we juz hangout and have dinner..bkn aku pg menggatal ngn diorg nih..xde mkne nyer ok..
last 2 wiks ktorg g mandi-manda kt Sg Gabai..besh gler mndi2 ngn diorg..t'sgt la happening..cume air kt c2 not so ok n x crystal clear..ktorg mmg ni mmg camera-freak so mmg asik bergmbr jep la ktorg..haha..it's so made my day..
pasni plan nk g ulu yam n diorg nk bwk tent n portable stove..nt le men msk2..huhu..cant hardly wait la noks..;D
mlm in nk g swim2 kt kondo mmbe apat..bajet sume nk kuruskan bdn la tu yg nk g swimming..hehe..mak pn nk kurus jgk nyeh..:P
our latest event nk hangout is this sunday..nk pg kenduri pejai kt sbn..
pg wit the noks n it's gonna be fun and lot of laughs..LOL


-n-

1 comment:

mnmgirl said...

owh gosh i miss those moments! dem!